[3830] CWopsT VE9AA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 14:04:34 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 16

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   4
   40:  58
   20:  35
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  97  Mults = 80  Total Score = 7,760

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

SO1R + 3 bandchanges

80m.  Quite surprised to made Q's 2.5 hours after sunrise here !  I could've
maybe eeeked out a couple more, but rate was low as I was so weak
"there".

40m.  Was pretty good to me and could've stayed there the last 15-20mins, but
wanted to see what 20m would bring.  Discovered that my amp was badly out of
tune when gg to 20m, so I apologize if I sounded like cr@p on 40m - oops!

20m was mostly weak and echoey (is that a word?)

Never checked the other bands.

Found my spare amp was not being keyed by radio #2 so never even tried LP on
radio 2.......for a change

Thanks !

CU @ 19z

Mike VE9AA