[3830] SS SSB W1DYJ SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W1DYJ SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 01:46:18 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 5 1/2

------------
  160:
   80:  32
   40:  28
   20:  11
   15:   7
   10:
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

RIG: TS590S
ANTENNAS:
         80, 20, 10 - fan dipole at 30'
         40, 15 - 1/4 lambda vertical, 4 elevated radials at 10'

100% S&P
Logger: N3FJP ARRL Sweepstakes Log Version 6.3

Sunday was a travel day back to EMA from my ME QTH, so I could only operate
Saturday night and early Sunday.  Half the time as last year ~ half the Qs
& Sections ~ about 1/4 the score.

With my simple antennas I didn't feel loud and had a hard time being heard, but
I still grabbed a few more band slots for ME WAS on 80 and 40.  10 was dead. 15
was so-so.  I didn't spend much time on 20.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ