[3830] SS SSB AB9M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, glhuber@msn.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB AB9M Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 17:44:52 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: AB9M
Operator(s): AB9M
Station: AB9M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  30
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I noticed some recent licensees amongst the long time contesters, which is good
for contesting. All my contacts were S&P, less than 100 (but with up to 15
dB of RF clipping) from a TenTec OMNI-VII and HF-2V vertical over two dozen 66
foot radials. A Flex-1500 operating as a sub-receiver was used to zero beat
stations by visual reference, and a AOR TDF-370 DSP in FFT augmented the
receive audio for my Siemens PURE BX-5 hearing aids. Still with all the
technology, it takes at least one repeat to confirm I have the correct
exchange, for that reason I won't slow down a running station by asking for a
repeat, but I will call after I know I have everything in the exchange (and the
incremented number) from his previous exchange.