[3830] SS SSB W0MB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kd0fw@att.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W0MB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 21:03:14 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:
   80:  384
   40:    4
   20:   11
   15:    5
   10:
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Kenwood TS-590 Alpha amp Pro-67b at 60 feet dipoles on 40 and 75 meters and
MFJ-434 voice keyer.
Notes for self! I got a very late start and had to help a friend on Sunday so I
didn't spend much time. I just started on 75 meters and the dipole was playing
great. When I quit for the night I had 74 sections and just needed AB and NL in
Canada. Next day just did search and pounce for the last 9 I needed. DE and AK
were the hold outs but very easy to work. I think that the hardest one was NTX
he had flutter on his signal and weak on 20 and he was under a 6 lander and I
just waited till he left. I still need to get up that 1/4 vertical on 20 meters
for state side guys. I had not played in SS for quite a few years and it was fun
but my throat doesn't think so. Now I remember why I like RTTY so much! The only
talking I do there is when I yell at the computer or some op that isn't paying
attention. Well there is always next year. Mike