[3830] SS SSB N5ZC Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rthorne@rthorne.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N5ZC Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 02:30:24 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N5ZC
Operator(s): N5ZC W9PN KD5DYP W5JTC
Station: N5ZC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   26
   40:  629
   20:  778
   15:   57
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

After building the station over the last couple years it was finally ready for a
multi-op operation.  Doug - W9PN, Adair - KD5DYP and Jeremy - W5JTC did a great
job operating.  Other than the conditions, the biggest challenge for the guys
were learning how the station worked and learning how to use N1MM.  I consider
this operation as a training mission for new contest ops and I was very pleased
with the results.

Station Equipment:

Flex 6700 with a Maestro
Flex 6500 with a Maestro
Pair of Elecraft KPA-500 amplifiers
4O3A Tri-plexer for 10,15 and 20
4O3A band pass filter for 10, 15, 20, 40, 80 and 160
4O3A 2 x 9 Antenna Genius for switching

Tower 1: 138' Rotating 55g

3 high stack of F12 C31's at 38,78 and 118' controlled by a WX0B StackMatch
M2 4 element 40m yagi at 130'
F12 WARC 2/2 at 55'

Tower 2: 78' of 45G

F12 C31 at 78'
F12 Delta 240/230 at 84'

The C31's on tower 1 and tower 2 are combined with a 2 antenna Stack Match
The M2 40m and F12 40m are combined with a 2 antenna Stack Match

73,

Rich - N5ZC