[3830] CQWW CW W7RH SOSB(A)/160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W7RH SOSB(A)/160 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 15:08:55 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: SOSB(A)/160 LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:  74     17       29
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  74     17       29  Total Score = 6,900

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were very hard hit by high solar wind. Thus, performance was not as
good as in the past. No EU heard and for the most part Asia was marginal at
best. Normal easily worked stations just could not pull out my call. I really
needed a KW in this test. Unfortunate the list of stations heard and not worked
almost exceeded my worked country total.

All in all it was a good test for the station.

73

Bob