[3830] CQWW CW MD2C(MD0CCE) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, md0cce@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW MD2C(MD0CCE) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 17:12:34 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: MD2C
Operator(s): MD0CCE
Station: MD0CCE

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Isle of Man
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:  316    12       59
   80:  393    21       87
   40:  272    25      101
   20:  376    30      102
   15:  149    21       78
   10:   11     3        9
------------------------------

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Part-time entry, but lots of fun chasing mults and occasionally running.  Ten
Meters never really opened here, with only 11 QSOs, all in Europe and very
selective prop.  40M was the star, with lots of activity - lots worked and lots
that got away from my inverted vee ;-).  But I heard JAs and US West Coast on
40M at high noon local time on Saturday - good Q5 signals from several
stations....amazing prop.  20M had good openings to the Pacific and two VKs
were even worked on 15M.

Thanks to the organizers and all who answered my calls!

73
Bob    MD0CCE

FT DX 5000
Quadra Amp