[3830] CQWW CW ED8X M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ED8X M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 00:21:06 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ED8X
Operator(s): K1LZ RA1A RW1A YO9WF YO9GZU EA8DO EA8TL K3JO K1ZM S55M S56A RW7K
RN1AM UA1AKC
Station: ED8X

Class: M/S HP
QTH: tenerife
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  370    24       92
   80: 1296    34      123
   40: 2714    40      158
   20: 2809    40      158
   15: 2723    39      156
   10:   54    20       53
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Thank you for the qso's.  They were much appreciated...

Alex RA1A and Krassy K1LZ have together established a really exciting station
here on the mountain on Tenerife.  Velimir K3JO as chief engineer worked like
crazy before the contest & all weekend long to keep all of us on the air.
While we are still learning, it was truly exciting for all of us & it will
only get better over time.

This was a great team and everyone worked together to maximize our score while
having fun along the way.

We wish especially to thank Manolo EA8DO and Maria for their kindness in
securing the ED8X callsign for our use this weekend.

Congrats to CN2AA and EF8R for their fine scores - well done guys!

CU all again soon in the next one.

73 to all from the ED8X team