[3830] CQWW CW N2GZ SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2gz@gregzenger.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2GZ SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 00:30:36 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2GZ
Operator(s): N2GZ
Station: N2GZ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 17.7

  160:   24     8       19
   80:   54    16       47
   40:   45    17       44
   20:   72    25       65
   15:   67    22       61
   10:   25    11       21
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was the first time I have been home for the entire duration of the contest.
Tried to sit down and work a few stations every time I went past the shack.
Most off times were only 20-30 minutes with an on time of only a few contacts,
so my total op time is a bit inflated.  Did a lot of DXing. I worked more new
challenge points this weekend than I have in a very long time, and heard a few
more that didn't make it into the log.  Stayed up late to work the low bands,
and was surprised to hear some Oceania coming through on 10m.