[3830] CQWW CW W4LT SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4LT@ij.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W4LT SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 01:04:17 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4LT

Class: SOAB Classic HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 4:27

  160:    0
   80:   24     8       19
   40:  124    16       55
   20:  103    18       55
   15:   31    11       21
   10:    2     2        2
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Well, lets see:

Its thanksgiving. Its my wife's birthday, my son is down from college, my Mom
wanted to get together with the whole family... Christmas lights to put up...
Christmas tree to deploy... And Oh, a Contest!

Grabbed and hour here and there, some overnight, too.  Just not the weekend for
contesting here.

Loved those two QSO's on 10 meters!

K-Line @ 650 watts to a A3s at 40 feet, Two Half Waves in Phase at 38 feet and
my new spiffy MyAntennas End Fed 80 meter wire M at 45 feet plus or minus some
sag.

100% search and pounce... Although not much searching, more like point and
shoot with the cluster... Lost RBN for some time, then it magically returned!

Ah Computers!

73 and see you around

Lu - W4LT