[3830] CQWW CW K5MXG M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K5MXG M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 01:57:54 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K5MXG
Operator(s): K5MXG K5NZ
Station: K5MXG

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:   14     8        8
   80:   81    20       44
   40:  200    25       69
   20:  409    33      104
   15:  173    22       62
   10:   50    12       24
------------------------------
Total:  927   120      311  Total Score = 1,011,988

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Hoping someday a class for a multi like this will be available.  Great way to
get a few friends on, practice like your at a Multi, but be at home, operate
when you like, not travel, etc.  Maybe have a 200 mile geographic limit on the
stations.

We are doing a multi-2 using the internet to network N1MM.  Its just like
sitting in the room at a MM but your at you own station!  Keeps log perfect,
really fun for casual or serious effort!

So the log will be sent in as a "check log" but hopes maybe more will
explore this multi fun!

I'm amazed at all we worked on low wires, except for my 20m yagi.  All other
bands were low slopers / dipoles.  For terrible condx, it was a bunch of fun!

Lots of fun watching K5MXG in chat window popping double mults with a dipole at
40ft and only in hobby 4 yrs, and 2 yrs on CW.  Pretty intimidating to jump in
CQWW to test your new CW skills!  Showed more class than a bunch of seasoned
vets I heard this weekend.  She asked "who operates split in a
contest!", and " just a bunch of bullies dropping their calls and
never listening!"  I'm not going to be like that!

K5MXG  500w, OCF Dipole
K5NZ 800w 1 Yagi, Wires

Thanks for the Q's  K5NZ