[3830] CQWW CW WB5EIN SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WB5EIN SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 02:12:43 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 18:39

  160:
   80:    3     3        3
   40:  100    18       54
   20:   95    22       56
   15:   99    17       45
   10:   27    10       19
------------------------------

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

An enjoyable contest, even if rather casual.  Often, I found that no matter how
persistently I called and called some stations, they could never hear me.  Some
pileups took me almost 40 minutes to break through.  If I had been chasing a
decent score, I would have moved on; however, part of my goal was to listen to
operators' efficiency methods.  As you might suspect, some were much better
than others.

I tried 160, but could hear nothing but US stations through the noise here.
So, aybe colder weather will make the top band more fun.

73 to all who allowed me into your logs.

Oh, by the way, some of you US stations may have wondered why I called you.
Well, it was just so I could legitimately spot you, hoping other stations would
see you on the cluster and would come your way.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet