[3830] CQWW CW K5KU SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K5KU SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 02:51:56 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K5KU
Operator(s): K5KU
Station: K5KU

Class: SOAB Classic LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    7     5        6
   80:   18     9       14
   40:  166    27       69
   20:  246    30       61
   15:  170    21       61
   10:   32     8        8
------------------------------
Total:  639   100      254  Total Score = 610,650

Club:

Comments:

1st time for the classic for me. ive been working none stop on digging out and
trying to rebuild our house. we had 5 feet of water in the house back in august
and this is first days off ive taken. feeling pretty worn down. so decided to
make limited effort. Got late start Friday. by the time I got on, the bands
were pretty much shut down.  condx seemed ok but I had a much harder time than
normal breaking pileups and virtually no runs to anywhere on any band. so was
all s&p. the big  6l 15 meter yagi bellied up and I almost packed it in
sunday morning but kept slogging away with just the tribander on 15. but all in
all it  turned out to be pretty fun after all.