[3830] CQWW CW K7ABV SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7abvmt@bresnan.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7ABV SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 04:50:17 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 13:45

  160:
   80:
   40:   49    18       31
   20:  196    27       72
   15:  104    16       43
   10:    6     2        3
------------------------------

Club: BIG SKY CONTESTERS

Comments:

well that was some contest for me...caught an opening sunday morning on 28 MHZ
and grabbed a few q's there, little did I know that was all I was gonna
work...15 was productive, but very poor, no Europe for my KW and
TH-6DXX..Thanks for Central and South America they were the bulk of my q's...I
also didn't even call a single CQ...only S and P...heard Pt N9RV working stuff,
but other than him, no other MT stations...think KS7T was on too, come to think
about it..

And to top if off, I had to stop the contest hour and a half early because of a
fool UTI infection, that about put me on the floor, so went to ER and spent
almost 5 hours their...such fun...but, did get my score, as little as it was,
into the robot before I left, even with a lot of pain in my right
kidney...hopefully am on the mend...enuff dribble...thanks to all for always a
fun contest, this is my favorite...73 and cu next year, hope to get more time