[3830] CQWW CW UW3L(UY5LW) SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW UW3L(UY5LW) SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 14:00:34 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: UW3L
Operator(s): UY5LW
Station: UW3L

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: Kharkov
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80: 1306    33      111
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1306    33      111  Total Score = 250,000

Club: Ukrainian Contest Club

Comments:

In comparison with my last year activity in the same category, the conditions
becomes worst (especially to US and Carribean), but the total score little bit
better... 80m band was very noisy on Friday and Saturday nights, on Sunday
solar indexes was looking better better, and it gave me a chance to catch some
mults, missed before. I had a two pleasant gifts during a contest - was called
by 3B9HA and RI1AND (RI1AND 5 min before the end of the contest!).
So, a lot of fun, as usual)
I worked from my summer country house with expedition style setup - everything
was assembled on Friday before the contest, and disassembled on Monday.
TX ant - 15m top loaded vertical on Spider beam mast and 2 elevated radials.
RX ant - double pennant switched W/E on small plastic mast.
FT100D + home made amp 800w.
Thanks everybody, who came to my CQ or answered me.
CU, 73! Igor, UY5LW.