[3830] CQWW CW W1ZT SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1zt.ham@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W1ZT SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 15:04:41 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W1ZT
Operator(s): W1ZT
Station: W1ZT

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   26     5       14
   80:   63    13       36
   40:  184    21       71
   20:  353    31      108
   15:  180    22       77
   10:   53     9       27
------------------------------
Total:  859   101      333  Total Score = 1,021,202

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Limited time Saturday with tough conditions really hampered results and I was
glad to see improved conditions the second day.  Made me stay on all bands.
Lots of gremlins in house electronics now that really show up with high power.
But it was great to be on the bands with all the international activity and, as
always, CW is the king.  Thanks for all the fun,
73, George  W1ZT