[3830] CQWW CW N8UM SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N8UM SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 16:58:15 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N8UM
Operator(s): N8UM
Station: N8UM

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:
   80:
   40:  505    34      115
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Rough conditions with just a ground mounted 4 square.  Europe closed at sunset
and poor JA path.  Otherwise, great long path openings to central Asia and
central Russia in the early morning.  Heard and missed at least 4
zones/countries. JT5DX short path was amazing but no joy. Much improved
conditions at the end of the test.  Nice to hear lots of Africa after many lean
years.  ZD8W continues to be a great short path. Worked several Northern EU
mults at 1200z.  Very unusual.  I think I have worked Fred, HS0ZAR long path
more than any other mode over the last 50 years!