[3830] CQWW CW WO7V SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WO7V SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 00:33:38 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WO7V
Operator(s): WO7V
Station: WO7V

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: or
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:  10      7        6
   80:   7      5        5
   40:
   20:  49     12       15
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  66     24       26  Total Score = 9,350

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I'm embarrassed to even post this score.  Usually I do much better but you know
how it goes when the dog eats your log, or your wife wants you to go shopping
with her, or you have relatives over the holiday.  Like Charlie Brown's teacher
would say Mwaww mwaww mwaww!  Actually I worked a new one.  It used to be that
when I got into a DX contest I would work one or two new ones, but when you
approach the triple dxcc mark that just does't happen.  It's Macao man, Macao.
Now would't you think with over a half million people that some would be hams???
NOT, I think they are all too rich to soil themselves with the passion of ham
radio.  Well one is, XX9TXN was on for an ATNO for me.  I only worked him once
on 20m.  Now if he would only do LOTW.  Hmmmm I might have to send him a card
and some green stamps.  Oh well.....

73,

WO7V