[3830] CQWW CW KG1E SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alexjoz2@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KG1E SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 07:01:21 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KG1E
Operator(s): KG1E
Station: KG1E

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Emass
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:    5     3        3
   40:   81    13       45
   20:  150    16       62
   15:  110    17       51
   10:   28     9       18
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

What a mess. Textbook case of what NOT to do.
Horrible conditions,limited time and poor choices led to poor score...
Missed almost all of the European openings since I could not get out of bed
and on the radio until 1600Z both mornings, when the bands were closing to EU.
Picked up some NON-EU mults with difficulty.I could barely hear them and they
mostly did not hear me. Gotta do better...

AL KG1E TS930S Force 12 C3 and Dipoles