[3830] CQWW CW SP5XO SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SP5XO SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 07:28:35 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SP5XO
Operator(s): SP5XO
Station: SP5XO

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:
   80: 1545    32      112
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1545    32      112  Total Score = 298,000

Club: DEEP QSB CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Sam W4PK wrote down exactly how it felt here - NA was behind some RF courtain
first night with US big guns barely audiable. It improveed at sunday evening
hoever. Also some QRN from mediterranean thunderstorms both nights. Otherwise
band was in good shape and activity was great. Heard 36 zones and 120+ dxcc -
that's pretty amaizing!

Thanks to all my friends for their help and advices. In particular SP5UAF,
SP2XF and SQ6MS for tips how to improove my RX capabilities.

Tom,
SP5XO