[3830] CQWW CW II9P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik1hjs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW II9P M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 22:21:56 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: II9P
Operator(s): IT9CJC W5MX IU4AZC IT9GSF IV3YYK IT9CHU IT9EQO IT9AUG IK1HJS
Station: II9P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: RAGUSA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  127    24       93
   80:  701    33      122
   40: 2248    39      147
   20: 1994    39      151
   15: 1158    38      148
   10:   73    18       52
------------------------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

We couldn't expect much more than what we had on 10m. 80m was a very silent band
in spite of some thundrstorms around us before the contest. Much better this
year with the full working 40m antenna.
We followed our competitors on Live Score, and that's always a good spur.
Bryan (W5MX)and Enrico (IU4AZC),again with us, was great ! Thanks to Antonello
(IT9EQO) and Carmelo (IT9AUG) for giving us a perfect station. Big and tireless
effort by Marcello (IT9CJC), Fabio (IT9GSF) and Vincenzo (IT9CHU).

Just a few words on what the II9P Group did in these two years. They decided to
support the youngest member for the WRTC qualification giving him complete and
exclusive access to the station. This means that the group had to take care of
the station all the time without operating, allowing him to have a try. The
group wanted to invest prospectivly to his and contest community's future with
this choice and I think that this must be taken as an example. Young people are
our future, also in contesting !

73 de Carlo IK1HJS