[3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4G) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4G) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 20:27:10 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 30

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4G

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bonaire, Neth Ant
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:  35
   15:  49
   10:   0
------------
Total:  84  Mults = 71  Total Score = 5,964

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, AL1200, C31XR, X19.  Jeff, PJ4/KU8E started on 20 and I started on 15.
 We agreed to switch at the half hour. Checks on 10 and 40 showed no signals
here.  I had a problem with my paddle, which I use a lot, and I apologize to
those where were victimized by my inability to send dots from time to time.
Hope I have it adjusted correctly now.  When I changed to 20, I did something
to the rig and it wouldn't key on CW either from the computer or the keyer.
Jeff stopped his fresh run on 15 and got it going again, although we still
don't know what was wrong.  Missed about ten minutes.  15 was open to most of
the US and Canada plus Brazil, but many signals were weak, particularly from
the west coast.  Changing to the X19 fixed to the west didn't help much.  20M
had a bit stronger signals from the coast and ZS1El, Vidi, called in from South
Africa.  I heard/worked no Europe on either band.  Jeff was rewarded by a good
15M run from Europe at the end.  Hope to work you all again at the 0300Z
session.  Our plan is to be QRV on Friday night only in ARRL 160 this weekend
as we will be returning home on Saturday afternoon.  Thanks for all QSOs.  QSL
via K4BAI.  74, John.