[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 03:12:10 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Dec 2

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   1      1
   80:  12     12
   40:   4      4
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  17     17  Total Score = 289

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My apologies to the group - I swapped out my old logging computer (running
WinXP) and N1MM for a new (well, refurbished cheapo) computer with Win7Pro and
N1MM+ just before last weekend's CQWW CW fest, and I realized that I hadn't
copied over my NS function keys right at the start tonight. I quickly
downloaded the default NS function keys, but must have something awry because
it was sending the other station's call twice before my exchange.  Will have
things fixed before next Thursday!

Propagation non-existent on 20 meters here tonight - even WWV at 10 MHz was
inaudible.  40 only marginally better, but 80 was the money band for a change.
I'm glad to be back after a several week hiatus, and activity seems down, but
maybe that's just propagation at play?

Thanks for the Qs, and 73, MikeNH