[3830] CQWW CW W4ER SOAB(A) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.aeiker@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W4ER SOAB(A) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 18:11:25 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4ER
Operator(s): W4ER
Station: W4ER

Class: SOAB(A) QRP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:  30      9       22
   20:  21      6       14
   15:   9      6        8
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  60     21       44  Total Score = 9,360

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Tough conditions Friday and Saturday evenings on 40m...had planned to do a
single band entry but, found some time during the day to operate 20 & 15m
which was fun...thus, an all band entry!  Missed going to 40m earlier on both
days for the openings to EU...darn!  Will adjust my operating strategies for
the downturn in sunspot activity.

CQ WW was a nice way to initiate my new (to me, thanks Jim W8JA) K3.  Spent
lots of time playing with its features and tweaking it to my preferences.  I am
really going to enjoy it!

K3 @ 5 watts to attic antennas with N1MM+ Logger.

73, John