[3830] ARRL 160 W5/MM0LID(@KJ5Y) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W5/MM0LID(@KJ5Y) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2016 13:40:33 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W5/MM0LID
Operator(s): MM0LID
Station: KJ5Y

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Webster, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 290  Sections = 62  Countries = 6  Total Score = 38,285

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Only planned to try hand out a few points. But got rather engrossed.
Band was in great shape and very easy to get through at times.

as I saw the QSO tally rocketing up, I set a target of 300. but didn't quite
get there before everything that was workable had faded away.

Unfortunately this was the only time I can manage to get on this one this
weekend.

Thanks for digging me out with the low signal.

See you in the next ones

73 Scott
MM0LID