[3830] TARA RTTY N1IXF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ixf@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TARA RTTY N1IXF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2016 01:29:10 +0000
TARA RTTY Melee

Call: N1IXF
Operator(s): N1IXF
Station: N1IXF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 13:07

------------
  160:
   80:   24
   40:  177
   20:  307
   15:   55
   10:
------------
Total:  563  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 48  Total Score = 51,796

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the Q's. A special thanks to TARA for their sponsorship of these
RTTY contests. Though I've only been active in a few of them, I'll miss their
RTTY contests. The participation today was great and we had good openings to EU
and JA. Without the Melee we wouldn't have guessed at that.

Wishing TARA well as they move on to new ventures.

73, Rich N1IXF