[3830] ARRL 160 N4GG SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4gg@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N4GG SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2016 13:16:32 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:45

Total:  QSOs = 410  Sections = 71  Countries = 9  Total Score = 67,760

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

That was a lot of fun, despite a major storm starting Saturday morning and
ongoing now for the next 3 days.  QRN levels were higher than I would have
liked, but condx were great.  EU was answering my CQs Saturday evening.  The
Pacific was loud Sunday morning.  Lots of old friends on and exchanging names
as part of the XCH.  Sorry I did not have more time, although the storm added a
little fatigue to the equation.  Would like to repeat this on 28MHz, somehow I
doubt it!
FTdx5000, ACOM 2000A, Double-Tee vertical, K9AY, WRITELOG
73,
Hal...