[3830] ARRL 160 K7CA SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7ca@infowest.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K7CA SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 00:49:32 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K7CA
Operator(s): K7CA
Station: K7CA

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: UT
Operating Time (hrs): 26:45

Total:  QSOs = 1094  Sections = 83  Countries = 20  Total Score = 245,848

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

First time trying a single op contest using the internet.  It sure makes it easy
to find multipliers and the 10dB gain TX vertical arrays make working them
fairly fast even with low power.  Internet spotting doesn't get them all
though. After working everything on my telnet band map a quick manual scan of
the band found two multipliers and quite a few new stations cqing that didn't
get spotted.  The multipliers that weren't spotted didn't even have a pile up
on them which was nice.  I still prefer the old fashioned contesting without
the internet like the Stew Perry contest which is my favorite.  73, Al K7CA