[3830] 10RTTY K7VIT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7vit@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 10RTTY K7VIT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 20:05:43 +0000
Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: USA-OR
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1  State/Prov = 1  Countries = 1  Total Score = 1

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

For what it's worth, I thought I'd report this.......
We all knew that band conditions have been going down. I did not expect this
struggle from our Pacific NW location with challenging propagation. I got on at
the starting bell. 1 hour of CQ's and heard not even any locals. TARA Melee was
over. Oops! Did I get the wrong weekend or wrong day? Nope. Just no answer.
Well surely on Sunday afternoon (local), I thought, there will be some elfish
RTTY proponent to send those harmonious diddles my way.  Yes, finally! Another
local answered my CQ so we had a very pleasant QSO locally. Raymond AA7IH put a
QSO in my log so I would have something to report to you. TU Ray. Try as we
could, we did not generate more QSO's. Thank you to rttycontesting.com for
sponsoring this contest. We'll have to see if we can warm the ionosphere next
year.