[3830] ARRL 10 KG4IGC SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KG4IGC SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 22:20:05 +0000
ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 3:36

   CW:  28     11
  SSB:  13      9
-------------------
Total:  41     20  Total Score = 2,898

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

This was a tough contest this year. Was not planning on working this contest at
all but after seeing the band open up on my new SDR Play RSP2 Saturday morning,
I could not resist. The band opened around 9 am and heard several stations from
up North and later to the west coast. Was only able to work the contest for a
couple of hours, as I had other obligations. Sunday was pretty bad, experienced
long hours of nothing but static and then when it did open, there was plenty of
QSB. Worked PA, NY, OH, AZ, ON,MN,WI,SC, CA on Sunday. Had the pleasure of
working our club VP, fellow Swamp Foxer Alan W4ANT Sunday morning and all
contacts were S&P.