[3830] TBDC N3AM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3am@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC N3AM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 12:55:15 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N3AM
Operator(s): N3AM
Station: N3AM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 2
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 109  Total Score = 329

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Remote operation from S. FL.  When operating remote control, I leave my K9AY
fixed on the NE direction.  I am amazed at how it pulls those signals out of
the mud to a clear S7 - S9.  I must find a way to remotely switch this antenna!
 Signals were quite good Sunday morning with some booming in from the west coast
well past sunrise.  Amp is out for repairs so there were some folks who just
could not pull me through.  Next time!.....