[3830] RAC Winter VE9AA SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VE9AA SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 20:27:58 +0000
RAC Winter Contest

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): .01

  160:   1
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:   1      0        0         0  Total Score = 1

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Any contacts made by VE's (and others) in the hours of darkness last night on
160m with me will NOT count for NB in the RAC winter.

When I was running in the Stew Perry Top Band contest, I had a number of
stations drop by and call me and send a Province (or a serial # in a couple
cases)

Sorry folks, when I sent you my grid square, you should've realized I was not
in the RAC contest (the 'CQ VE9AA SP' should've been the tip off)

I have emailed the good folks at RAC to disallow all contacts with me in the
RAC Winter this weekend.  You cannot just blindly dump "NB" in the
exchange field of your favorite logging program, knowing that I am here in NB
if I send you a grid square.

CU in the next one.

-Mike VE9AA in "FN66"