[3830] RAC Winter VA7YJJ SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7yjj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VA7YJJ SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 23:47:24 +0000
RAC Winter Contest

Call: VA7YJJ
Operator(s): VA7YJJ
Station: VA7YJJ

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Duncan, BC, Canada
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:   2      20       1         4
   40:           3                 3
   20:          19                 6
   15:           3                 0
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:   2      45       1        13  Total Score = 5,544

Club:

Comments:

My First Canada Winter Contest. First 2CW contacts ever. Most stations are too
fast for me to read. Thanks to VE7JH for his guidance prior to the contest. Rac
stations were awesome. I had QSO with vo1,va2,va3,va5,ve6,va7,ve8. That for me
is coast to coast to coast. That makes me a happy Canadian. I could hear VE0
but it was too busy from the east and US stations for me to be able to do a
QSO. My QSO are on eQSL.Using older kenwwod TS180s, antenna OCFDP 1/3 70 F high
with manual antenna tuner. No computer connection so everything is slow but it
is still fun. For now I am committed to 2 contests a year BCQSO and RAC winter.
Thank you all and Merry Xmas. Joseph