[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 20:07:14 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 28

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :34

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  34
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  34  Mults = 34  Total Score = 1,156

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Sorry for throwing several of you for a loop this time, but I just got notice
from FCC that my call sign has been changed from WB5EIN to NN5O.  So, we'll try
that one out and see how she feels.  If it's too awkward, I'll go back to the
call I've had since 1971.

Thanks for the Qs today.  Especially, ZS1EL and EA5IIK toward the end on 20m as
I was running.  Also, I'm thankful for getting to work CWA members Bob, K1YY and
Dave, W6BK.  Way to go, guys!

Hope to see everybody at 0300z tonight/today/whenever.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet