[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 03:41:21 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Jan 6

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:  24     20
   40:  19     16
   20:   1      1
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  44     37  Total Score = 1,628

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of fun. Actually heard N5ZO on 20 for a rare QSO at the very start, but
Marko was the only signal heard on that band. Still no 160 meter antenna here
and no plans that would help me in the upcoming NSL, but this still was fun. 80
sure is the money band from here now in the winter.

Finally getting the station back into good shape. It's a good feeling for
sure.

Thanks to all. Sorry that I QLFed a contact with K4XU.

73, Jim N3BB