[3830] RTTY Roundup NA6O SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup NA6O SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 23:57:27 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NA6O
Operator(s): NA6O
Station: NA6O

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 19.6

------------
   80:  109
   40:  199
   20:  191
   15:  113
   10:   25
------------
Total:  637  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 23  Total Score = 47,138

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

TS-590s, KPA500, verticals, dipoles at 15 ft, N1MM+

The most QSOs I've ever made in a contest. Glad my antennas stayed up during
the furious Sunday storm. A great decision was getting up at 3am to score a
long run of JAs on 40, by far my best run for the entire contest. Good level of
activity on all bands, even some openings on 10, and 15 was pretty darned good
considering the spaceweather. 80 was so packed on Saturday evening there was no
way I could horn in to run. Spotted but could not hear: ME, VT, DE. Only 5 out
of 14 VE sections worked. Where was everyone?

Most interesting caller: YO4RYU/MM, operating from a huge oil tanker somewhere
at sea.

Most annoying operator: The NV station signing, "may the force be with
you" after every... single... caller...