[3830] RTTY Roundup K8MR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K8MR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 00:20:47 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:  35
   15:  23
   10:   9
------------
Total:  67  State/Prov = 26  Countries = 4  Total Score = 2,010

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

In an effort to pass out some Q's to the deserving, I fired up the K3 with
paddle to "manually" send RTTY. This effort increases my lifetime
RTTY contest totals by about 10X. Still not ready to start putting RTTY
contests on my calendar, but it was fun anyway.

Good to catch some life on 15 and 10 meters. Hope that hangs around for the
NAQP's the next two weekends, plus some Es for the ARRL VHF SS.

73 - Jim  K8MR