[3830] RTTY Roundup VO1BQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, VO1BQ@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VO1BQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 02:19:54 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VO1BQ
Operator(s): VO1BQ
Station: VO1BQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
   80:   20
   40:   46
   20:  144
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  210  State/Prov = 32  Countries = 26  Total Score = 12,180

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Finally got N1MM and MMTTY working.   Nice not having to type every transmission
as I've had to do in the past.   Might even get on more Rtty contests now.
Couple hours of operating Sat evening and several Sunday about 10 to 12 hrs
would be my guess.  I cant seem to remember how I find that in N1MM.

I ran HP 500 watts into a HF-6V vertical.  I was mostly S & P but did run
for a few min and picked up a dozen or so quick QSO's which was exciting while
it lasted.

I sent the exchange NL vice NF for my first 30 or so QSO's until I worked
VO1HP, I noticed that he was using NF... I quickly checked the rules and
discovered and corrected my error, sorry.  I reported this error in my Log
submission.

73 and tks for the fun.

Joe
VO1BQ