[3830] RTTY Roundup K7DR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K7DR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 03:31:47 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
   80:   40
   40:   38
   20:   88
   15:   21
   10:    0
------------
Total:  187  State/Prov = 41  Countries = 6  Total Score = 8,789

Club:

Comments:

FTdx3000 100w
135ft end fed longwire inv L config flatop at 30ft
WinTest 4.23.0

Moved to a new QTH in November and tossed up an end-fed wire in the trees in my
yard, and just started building a new ham shack in the house. This was my first
effort.

80m was good to EU around 05z (midnight local). 9A5W sounded like he was
stateside with excellent sig. I heard several other EU but did not work them.
Also worked a number of west coast stations with not much trouble. At my
previous QTH I could rarely hear these stations, let alone work them, so hope
this is indication of what I can do in the future.

WinTest is my favorite logging program for RTTY, just use the mouse and rarely
touch the keyboard.

73
Dave K7DR
Sterling Hts, MI