[3830] RTTY Roundup HI3TEJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hi3tej@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup HI3TEJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 23:41:02 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Puerto Plata
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   51
   40:  228
   20:  521
   15:  626
   10:    5
------------
Total: 1431  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 51  Total Score = 153,117

Club:

Comments:

Hi,
Thanks to all the contesters and callers!!!

My plan was to spent some hours running, I did start late and taked the contest
 really  easy.
My Yaesu rig and the Steppir 4L  did work as usual flawlessly also the bands
was in great shape, not line noise even just some sparks of DQRM but nothing to
worry, at low bands 40 and 80 just a Ted's dipoles version using Steppir
fiberglass poles and seems they work pretty good.
I had been away from rtty contest but is good to be together again and having
some fun. Is a hobby!!, and is fun to be running and logging.
Unfortunately at this time only have 1 radio but I did use it  as a  poor man
SO2R with 2nd vfo in a separate pc searching and pound everytime.

I did Miss some easy DXCC....

Congrats to the winners and hopefully see U at the next rtty leg

73's
Ted Jimenez,HI3TEJ
PUERTO PLATA