[3830] RTTY Roundup K4MI SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4mi.will@icloud.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K4MI SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 20:49:59 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K4MI
Operator(s): K4MI
Station: K4MI

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
   80:   88
   40:   78
   20:   53
   15:   32
   10:
------------
Total:  251  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 12  Total Score = 14,056

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Spent most of the day Saturday working the contest since there was nothing else
better to do with the massive snowstorm in Eastern Virginia. Operated off and
on Sunday due to having to dig out of the snow in order to get to work on
Monday. Heard several stations on 15M but not many were able to hear me in
return. Best bands for me were 40 and 80 at night.