[3830] CWopsT N5AW/0 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW/0 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:13:15 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 11

Call: N5AW/0
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW/0

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO (DM67)
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  33
   40:  30
   20:   3
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  66  Mults = 56  Total Score = 3,696

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

All kinds of problems up here. Someone tried to steal rope I have in a tree to
hold up one end of my G5RV. They only succeeded in tangling it up but unable to
raise antenna to full height so only 20 feet instead of 25. Radio loses sync
with logging program after a couple of Q's. Paddle missing dots at times. High
noise level - S6 on 20, not quite as bad on 40 and 80. Enough whining. Was
still fun. Hope to get some of this fixed by 1900.

IC-746PRO 100 watts, G5RV at 20 feet from Archuleta County, Colorado