[3830] NAQP CW KG4IGC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KG4IGC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 06:25:02 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 08:11

  160:    0     0
   80:  109    46
   40:   30    19
   20:   16    12
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  155    77  Total Score = 11,935

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: Swamp Foxes

Comments:

Had some trouble with N1MM so I got a late start. Band conditions on 20 seemed
to favor the West coast. Switched over to 40 meters and despite the fact that
there was lots of activity, I just could not seem to manage to move along very
fast so I wound up with a low Q count.Did manage to work Puerto Rico and the
Dominican Republic on 40. Finally had the pleasure of working fellow Swamp
foxer N4IQ Bill, who was working stations left and right, was almost afraid to
call him due to my lousy fist hihi. Had much better luck on 80 meters, stayed
there for the better part of the evening and made quite a few contacts. The
band seemed to favor the East coast, NW and the Mid Western states, but I did
work a couple of weak California stations. Had pretty good luck with Canada,
worked AB,ON,SK,PEI,and Yukon. Wanted to work 160, but I am having trouble with
my inverted L again so will have to troubleshoot the problem, got a sneaking
feeling my dog ate the coax again....