[3830] NAQP CW W6NF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W6NF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 14:29:21 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W6NF
Operator(s): W6NF
Station: W6NF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 8.3

  160:   12     7
   80:   68    30
   40:  148    43
   20:  137    39
   15:   18     6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  383   125  Total Score = 47,875

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Team: RSM1

Comments:

10-meters was a no-show and 15 poor (18 Qs this year compared with 89 last
year). The lack of mults on 15 hurt my final score badly. 20 was okay but
closed way too early. 40 and 80 were excellent, with good QSO totals and many
nice mults. 160 was better than I expected with my poor antenna. MIA, again
this year,  HI, AK, ND and NE. Also not worked, RI and DC. Good VE activity but
failed to work MB, SK, NL, NT, NU, PE and YT! Also missing this year were many
of the DX mults worked last year. Thanks to W0SD for my SD mult on 160! After
20 slowed down I went back to 15 and caught K7WP CQing and lonely. I worked him
for the AZ mult but that is evidence that 15 *was* open if people will take the
time to check. Maybe conditions like this, which will prevail for at least the
next 4 or 5 years, are a good argument for allowing assistance for all
categories in this, and other, contests! It was, overall, still fun.