[3830] NAQP CW K0PK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, paulk53@mediacombb.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0PK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 14:37:53 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0PK
Operator(s): K0PK
Station: K0PK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: N.E. MN
Operating Time (hrs): 9:59
Radios: SO2R

  160:  173    39
   80:  127    37
   40:  129    41
   20:  197    34
   15:   30     6
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  656   157  Total Score = 102,992

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team: MWA Walleyes

Comments:

This was a fun contest despite the very poor band conditions. Notably absent
from my log are AK, ME, ND, NE, RI, WY, and 7 provinces. North American DX was
quite sparse. Ten meters was totally dead here and 15m folded up early. Biggest
treat on that band was XK150YUKON coming in S9+ at 40 wpm. I had to stretch the
call sign field in my brain to get Buzz in the log! WetWare53 ver.1.0 (SP 64)
was barely up to the task!

I had set a goal of 100K points early on and right up to the last hour it
looked like I wasn't going to make it. The upper bands had gone to bed, 40m had
gone long and 80m was locally very noisy as usual. Running on 160m saved the
day. The last couple of multipliers were very sweet!

It was an honor to use Tod as my name in remembrance of K0TO(SK). He is missed
by all of the MWA faithful.

Thanks for the mults & Qs!     73 - Paul, K0PK