[3830] NAQP CW NB1N Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sandortoth_2000@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NB1N Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 15:59:29 +0000

Total:  343   117  Total Score = 40,131

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Station:
K3
LP-PAN2 Panadapter
ZS6BKW, 80m Dipole, K2KQ, and RX Ant.

Started late and quit too early, still had fun while it lasted.  I thought
conditions were relatively good, based on I could work just about everybody I
heard.  Even had a few good runs.   Best 1 hr rate 69 Qs, Highest rate 180 Qs,
Avg over operating time 49 Qs per hour.  Couple of DX stations called in S56
and UR5.

Occasionally had some local QRM from the oil furnace, raising the noise floor
by 10 to 15dB, luckily did not lose any contact because of it.

Thanks for all the Qs, see you in the next one.
73, Sandor - NB1N