[3830] NAQP CW WB4OMM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb4omm@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WB4OMM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 17:24:57 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WB4OMM
Operator(s): WB4OMM
Station: WB4OMM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 3.0

  160:  45     24
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  45     24  Total Score = 1,080

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Yaesu FT-2000, Vibroplex Iambic Key, Speed-X Straight Key, AT-1000Pro, WinKeyer
USB, HP Compaq dc7800 MiniTower dual core; 160M Sloper. N1MM contest software,
LOGic Logging Software.

Only had a few hours, but got a two new states (MN & SC) and one new DXCC
(the ONLY DX I worked - PJ2!)on Top Band; very noisy here, made for more
listening than calling to make sure the info was correct.  Glad I have a Noise
Blanker, had S9+20dB noise almost the entire 3 hours I was on, it help greatly!
 Was happy to get some Qs to contribute towards the FCG score!

See you all tonight in the Flying Pigs event!
73, Steve WB4OMM