[3830] NAQP CW K7DR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7DR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 17:37:33 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 7:30

  160:
   80:   79    34
   40:   75    32
   20:   38    11
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  192    77  Total Score = 14,784

Club:

Team:

Comments:

FTdx3000
135 ft End Fed LW at 25 ft
WinTest 4.23.0

Moved into new QTH only 8 weeks ago. I put up a long wire in my trees, for the
winter, that already has come down twice in storms. Hopefully get something
more permanent and functional in the spring.

Started on 20, condx only average, then switched to 40, and condx started out
good, but I had to QRT for a few hours, due to other commitments. When I came
back, made some more QSO's, then about 02z all the signals on 40 disappeared,
the waterfall showed an empty ban. I then switched to 80 and that was my best
band overall. I was able to work everybody I heard including OK2RRR.

I'm still trying to solve a problem on 160. My Xfinity X1 cable box re-boots
when I transmit with only 5 watts on 160, every time. I have tried moving the
box, and even disconnecting the cable input, but it still reboots. I can run
full power on the other bands with no problem.

73
Dave - K7DR
Sterling Hts. MI