[3830] NAQP CW N4EEB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4eeb@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N4EEB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 18:09:51 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N4EEB
Operator(s): N4EEB
Station: N4EEB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   10     7
   80:  128    37
   40:  207    50
   20:  161    41
   15:   35    11
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  542   147  Total Score = 79,674

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: Deep Dixie CC - Team #3

Comments:

Station:
TS-590SG 100W
110 ft. doublet up 40 ft.

I forgot how much fun this test was.  The best part is that when it's over, you
don't have to get up in the morning for the second half.

10 meters was non-existent.  I moved K9OM to 10M for a mult.

If you weren't on 15 meters as soon as the contest started, you were pretty
much out of luck.  The bad died fairly quickly, at least from my Astor, FL
QTH.

I found twenty meters to be lousy overall.  There were moments when the band
seemed to, "kick in", but that was the exception.

40 and 80 were quiet from my location, and I was able to work a lot of weak
stations.  I had fun with these bands.

Trying to get a signal out on 160m with 100W and a 110ft. dipole is challenging
to say the least.  I'm fortunate that I was able to put a few close-in
multipliers in the log.

Overall an enjoyable evening.  It was nice exchanging OJ's with the club
members. Until next time...

73, John N4EEB