[3830] NAQP CW K8GT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8gt@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K8GT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 02:44:57 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K8GT
Operator(s): K8GT
Station: K8GT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  33     19
   40:  10      5
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  43     24  Total Score = 1,032

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

After sitting around watching TV and in front of the computer for 2 weeks after
being released from the hospital, I felt a strong desire to get on the air.  So
I set up for the contest and started halfway through the NAQP and casually
S&P'd for 2-1/2 hours over the last 6 hours.  I got on 40M at 00z and the
band had already gone long and many stations had already moved to 80M.  Trying
to use my low 80M Inv Vee surprisingly worked quite well and I could work most
all that I could hear.  My new facial decoration, the Oxygen tube, did not get
in the way and didn't interfere with my headset.  Felt good to be on the air
for the first time since the RAC contest.